The Bad Seed (The Food Group)
(as of Dec 09,2021 05:43:10 UTC – Particulars)
From the Writer
THE BAD SEED
This can be a guide a few unhealthy seed. A baaaaaaaaaad seed. How unhealthy? Do you actually wish to know?
· He lies about pointless stuff.
· He cuts in line. Each time!
· And he does loads of different unhealthy stuff, too. However he additionally proves that it’s by no means too late to alter your methods.
THE GOOD EGG
Meet The Good Egg. He’s a verrrrrry good egg. Certainly.
· He’ll carry your groceries. He’ll paint your home. He’ll rescue your cat.
· If you happen to want any assist in anyway, he’s your egg!
· However when The Good Egg begins to crack beneath the stress of all the time being good, he learns that he doesn’t must be Grade An ideal, in any case.
THE COOL BEAN
Be careful! Everyone is aware of the cool beans. They’re sooooo cool. However there’s additionally an uncool bean who was once a part of their group.
· Now, he’s satisfied that he’s only a has-bean.
· He tries to strut and swagger like the remainder of the cool beans, with little or no success.
· However, whereas he struggles to slot in, he finds out what being cool actually means.
THE COUCH POTATO
The Sofa Potato has every little thing inside arm’s attain. Sure, you understand it—every little thing a potato may potential want!
· A wall of screens that play one of the best reveals.
· A bunch of devices that make the sofa and life on the whole, the COMFIEST.
· However when the electrical energy goes out, and issues get quiet, there’s an opportunity to discover the nice outside … and probably a extra well-rounded life.
The Unhealthy Seed
The Good Egg
The Cool Bean
The Sofa Potato
Meet Sensible Cookie!
Recent from the oven, meet the Sensible Cookie! She’s the sweetest of the batch.
She’s right here to remind you that good scores and having all of the solutions aren’t the one elements for intelligence.
And, that generally a splash of creativity and a sprinkle of confidence is all you want!
Take a look at the whole collection!
Self-Acceptance Self-Care Self-Esteem Self-Administration Confidence